Friday, July 07, 2006

blog job?!

I received a job offer last night, in an email that began "I linked to your blog from someone else's..." and included a request that I consider their church, if I am "in a job search mode for next year." This brings up two things: I haven't blogged about how happy I am, to have been called to serve the UU Congregation of Grand Traverse (thrilled, ecstatic, a little anxious, *psyched*), and I hadn't previously included links to my friends' blogs. Obviously, these links are good things to have! So, in their Yes!Church debut, links----->

Thank you to all you wonderful folks who link to me. Your friendship, in the real world as well as cyberspace, makes this life sweeter.

If you are "in a job search mode" for next year, check out the Northern Hills Fellowship in Cincinnati, Ohio.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger ronia the resilient said...

you can include me too if you want!

www.dameolympia.blogspot.com

elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home